Saturday, October 29, 2011

i forgot my own words!

assalamualaikum. and a very good day to all

i forgot my own words!!!!!
after read all my notes in miss pinky, suddenly, i realized that i have made a mistake by let the hatred conquered my heart. that's why till now i still could not forget bout the past. even i have tried so many times. and now, after all, i should let the past to go with all the hatred. what i want now is a new life without the past..

u might have ruined my past, screwed up my present.
but i won't let you touch my future....

to somebody: i'll never forget what u have done. those memory will never let you to come into my life again.....just continue with your own games...ans we'll see how it'll last longer...


p/s: don't simply believe someone.. L.O.V.E =BLIND

No comments: