Friday, September 30, 2011

mentaliti doktor kerajaan

assalamualaikum.. selamat pagi to all.

today, as i said in my previous entry, i wanna go to clinic. and this morning i went to the clinic and of course i have to go to the gov. clinic. alhamdulillah, i didn't have to wait for a long period of time as there were not so many patience waiting for their turn. i got turn no.1514 and had to entered room no.13. i met the doctor and told bout my eyes. my eyes was not infected but it's turned to reddish because of hygienic. i couldn't wear the lens within 1 week. orait then. and before left, i asked her to give medicine for my sore throat, migraine and for flu. she seems like writing everything on the paper. however, when i took my medicine at the so called as pharmacy, i only got a bottle of eye drop, antibiotic, and 'ubat tahan sakit'. and i was thinking where's the other medicine. i wanna ask but they're busy and i couldn't ask for my other medicine. kak zuli@my senior also experienced the same as me. and i think the doctor in charge for her was more annoyed compared to me. she's a malay woman and for us she shouldn't treat us like that. for them, we come to see the doctor because we wanna escape from our classes. hello.. what for we go to your clinic just for the silly reason. as a doctor especially gov.servant, you shouldn't do that to us and everyone. it is your job to treat patient. even though we pay nothing for your treatment, but you already paid by our gov. for your services...

p/s: gov.hospital vs private hospital?

No comments: