Saturday, February 26, 2011

perfect two...

i love this song very much.. why?? it is because of the lyrics. it's simple but perfect..it's all about two person whose are in love and hope they are perfect match. and i am one of them who really hope that one day i'll find someone who will complete my life. i am waiting for that moment and i believe he will come. insyallah..

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as were together

i love this part so much.
this is showing that HE has determinate out destiny..our life's partner..
everyone will belong to someone..everyone have their own destiny..
even though we manage to find someone that we really love, but dont ever and ever forget that ALLAH, determinate everything..
WE PLAN AND HE DECIDE...
it's QADA' and QADAR...
just accept it and believe that there is a wisdom..
everything happen for a reason..

No comments: