Friday, April 15, 2011

YESTERDAY WAS A FAIRY TALE.. BUT TODAY IS A REALITY


MOOD: today was a fairy tale..


this is not a fairy tale story, not even a CINDERELLA story..

but this is MY STORY


yesterday, i was DREAM to be with you.. but today, i'm no longer THINK about you.. not for a second..

  • yesterday, i HOPED to live my life with you, but today, i'm no longer WANT to live with you.. never

    yesterday, i was the HAPPIER person in this world because of your love, but today, i am the HAPPIEST person in this world because i'm no longer love you

    yesterday, i KEPT THINKING about you, but today, no more YOU IN MY MIND...

    yesterday, you're my PRIORITY, but today, YOU never and no longer my PRIORITY..

    yesterday, my SMILE was only for you, but today, my SMILE is not yours anymore..

    yesterday, I'M YOURS, but today, I WILL NEVER BE YOURS..


    FULL STOP...

    YESTERDAY IS NOT THE SAME WITH TODAY..


    I HOPE FOR SUNSHINE FROM ALLAH.. ONLY FROM HIM..

    I ONLY THINK ABOUT ALLAH.. I ONLY WANT HIS LOVE..
    HIS LOVE IS MY PRIORITY NOW AND FOREVER INSYALLAH..

    AND MY PRIORITY ARE MY FAMILY AND MY LIFE..

    MY SMILE IS ALWAYS FOR EVERYONE.. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES ME SMILE...

    No comments: