Monday, April 11, 2011

alhamdulillah...finally

alhamdulillah.. i done with all my feelings towards you..
no more tears


and no more love for you


accept for

I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER WHO ARE YOU....

but dont worry ya.. i'll never hate you..


tq for those things.. i appreciate it even i knew you never appreciate me as well...
whatever it is..nothing will never be changed..i stick to my decision.. no more place for you in my life.. once i said no it will be never forever..

2 comments:

syazliana said...

opps...not sure whether my comment tu dpt dipublish kn ke tak td..just wanted you to know, that is life...


Allah yg bg kte smua rasa itu...rasai ia..rasa rindu,cinta,sayang,sedih,gembira..Bersyukur sbb u dpt rasa smua tu..Allah nk u blaja sesuatu dgn pertemuan u dgn dye..dan Allah nk u tahu, DIA sentiasa ada untk u...insyaallah...

Miss Nabilah Ismail said...

insyallah...sebaik-baik janji..thanks ya..